Friday, July 15, 2005

اطفال الالف دار

اكتب من بغداد الجريحه . الاجواء مشحونه بالاسى بعد حادثة بغداد الجديده التي راح ضحيتها العشرات من اطفال هذا البلد
"ناموا احبابي ناموا نوم الهنه نومتكم"
هكذا خاطب فنان الشعب كاظم من قضوا في ملجاء العامريه فكيف سينعي اطفال الالف دار ؟؟
ما انفكت اجيالنا المتعاقبه تذوق طعم الاسى والمرار ولاربعة اجيال متتاليه: جيل مواليد الخمسينات والستينات ..قضوا في حرب تافهة ضروس مع ايران. جيل مواليد الثمانينات ..قضوا في حرب الكويت والحصار الاقتصادي الطويل . وهاهو جيل الالفيه يذوق نفس الالم في هذه الحرب .
اما ان لشعب هذا البلد ان يستريح؟ وان يبني مستقبله ويعمر هذه الارض؟ وما كل هذه الويلات التي مرت بنا الا من سوء تدبير من قاد هذا البلد لعقود ثلاث باسلوب تافه لم يبالي ابدا بمصلحة الشعب ولم يضح من اجله ابدا لابل كان لطالما يدعو الناس للموت في سبيل الوطن في حين انه اختباء كالجرذ في حفرته المشؤومه تلك .
الله ياهذا الوطن شمسوي بيه الله

5 Comments:

Blogger Fayrouz said...

أما ان لشعب هذا البلد ان يستريح؟

That's the question that crosses our minds everyday. Is there light at the end of the tunnel? I hope so.

Our generation suffered a lot. I hope the next generation will enjoy the peace we longed for a long time.

4:22 AM  
Blogger travisgibson68373816 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Ash said...

Dear Al-Baghdadi,

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I am so sorry for what happened to your brother. My heart goes out to all the people of Iraq who long for a normal life of peace and love.

5:50 PM  
Blogger louisjones61474436 said...

hey, I just got a free $500.00 Gift Card. you can redeem yours at Abercrombie & Fitch All you have to do to get yours is Click Here to get a $500 free gift card for your backtoschool wardrobe

2:53 PM  
Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home